Sterling Adjustable Marble Top Crank Dining Table
The Sterling collection combines vintage, rustic, and modern elements to create truly inspiring pieces crafted of reclaimed materials and metals in natural finishes. Each piece of furniture in this unique collection features fun, vintage details blended with functionality like adjustable cranks to fuse modern elements into the rustic styling.
This hand-crafted desk has a recycled teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the concrete finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the grain of the wood. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that thread into the iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique-styled handle, allowing the desk's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs.
The trestle-style iron base in rustic finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This desk requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home office.
- 48" round diameter marble top with natural elements. Each top is unique and will contain varied color and patterns of cream, light brown, and gray
- Recycled cast iron crank base features an easy to use hand crank that when turned adjusts the the table height
- The table height is adjustable from standard 30" dining height to 42" bar height and can be set at any height in between (counter height for example)
- The crank shaft features a hand turn locking mechanism that minimizes movement in the table top for a comfortable dining experience
- Industrial modern design made with eco-friendly materials