Sterling Adjustable Reclaimed Teak Office Desk
The Sterling collection combines rustic and modern elements to create truly inspiring pieces crafted of reclaimed materials and metals in natural finishes.Ã‚Â
This handcrafted desk has a recycled teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the concrete finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the grain of the wood.
Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that thread into the iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique-styled handle, allowing the desk's top to be raised or lowered. The trestle-style iron base in rustic finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This desk requires assembly.
- Assembled dimensions at lowest point: 63InL x 30InW x 30InH
- Rectangle desk with a reclaimed teak wood top featuring a plank design
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be spun to raise the top to 36-inches tall
- Drafting desk has a trestle style base
- Base and adjustable rod in rustic finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece