Add a touch of rustic style with the Anderson collection. Every piece in this collection is crafted from plantation-grown mango wood or reclaimed oak wood and recycled materials such as cast iron. Constructed entirely from eco-friendly, natural and reclaimed materials, this hand-crafted bench has a solid reclaimed oak wood seat in a water-based catalyzed, Spanish gray finish, and features decorative beveled edges that highlight the reclaimed materials and vintage design. The bench's seat rests atop a vintage-styled decorative base made of reclaimed iron in a beautiful gun metal finish with rivet detailing within the unique yet classic designed stretchers. The vintage industrial design of this bench pairs perfectly with Anderson collection tables, or place it in a foyer to make an inviting setting for your guests. Hand-crafted metalwork brings each piece to life, creating visually stunning furniture that will make a lasting impact.
- Assembled Dimensions: 68InL x 16InW x 18InH
- Dining bench made of solid, mango wood
- Seat features decorative beveled edges
- Spanish gray finish of the seat is hand-applied and moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Vintage styled reclaimed iron legs in gun metal finish match harmoniously with the weathered gray finish of the wood
- Vintage and Industrial Modern Design