Haveli Traditional Handcarved Bed
In-stock items arrive in 2-4 weeks. Please email us at email@example.com to confirm stock availability.
Free Local Pickup at our Austin, Texas Warehouse
Economy Shipping: $99 Flat Rate (curbside drop-off)
White Glove Delivery: $199 Flat Rate (delivery, set up and trash removal)
World Interiors is an Austin, Texas based furniture company.
Our focus is on providing solid wood hand-crafted furniture. We use high
quality low VOC eco-friendly finishes and sustainably sourced materials on all
of our wood products. Our heirloom quality furniture is manufactured using
solid hardwoods such as, acacia, mango, sheesham, and reclaimed teak wood and are
often combined with recycled hand-forged and cast irons. With longevity in
mind, our furniture is often designed utilizing tried and true manufacturing
techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery, floating panels and dovetail
Inspired by Indian culture and architecture, this collection showcases hand-turned legs and remarkable floral and geometric pattern detailing hand-carved in the wood by our highly skilled artisans. This bed frame features a water-based, catalyzed finish that enhances the carvings on the headboard. The footboard rests on a pair of hand turned, heirloom quality mango wood legs, further emphasizing the attention to detail that this piece evokes. This bed frame requires assembly.
Due to the handcrafted patina of this item, variations will occur and are a feature of this unique collection.
- King Bed Assembled Dimensions (Whitewash & Vintage Brown): 80"L x 87"W x 70"H
Queen Bed Assembled Dimensions (Whitewashed Only): 64"L x 87"W x 64"H
- Bed frame made with solid mango wood
- Headboard features floral and leaf detailing hand-carved by experienced artisans into the wood
- Footboard rests on a pair of hand turned mango wood legs of heirloom quality
- Bed frame fits standard eastern king/queen mattress with/without a box spring and is adjustable mattress capable
- Modern Bohemian style in eco-friendly materials