Chiavari Mid-Century Antique Ebony Leather Sofa
In-stock items arrive in 2-4 weeks. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock availability.
Free Local Pickup at our Austin, Texas Warehouse
Economy Shipping: $99 Flat Rate (curbside drop-off)
White Glove Delivery: $199 Flat Rate (delivery, set up and trash removal)
World Interiors is an Austin, Texas based furniture company.
Our focus is on providing solid wood hand-crafted furniture. We use high
quality low VOC eco-friendly finishes and sustainably sourced materials on all
of our wood products. Our heirloom quality furniture is manufactured using
solid hardwoods such as, acacia, mango, sheesham, and reclaimed teak wood and are
often combined with recycled hand-forged and cast irons. With longevity in
mind, our furniture is often designed utilizing tried and true manufacturing
techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery, floating panels and dovetail
The distressed antique ebony leather seat of this sofa has a soft, luxurious feel, and the high density foam cushion and heavy gauge sinuous spring, all combine to provide ultimate comfort. The four iron legs in a antique zinc finish feature caps to protect all types of flooring.
The sofa is framed with solid walnut and features a side panel wrap for retro, mid-century flair. Perfect for placing in a formal living space or adorning your favorite reading nook. This sofa requires minor assembly to secure the iron leg base to the frame.
- Assembled dimensions: 95"L x 37"W x 32"H
- Distance from floor to seat is 19.5" height
- Sofa is upholstered in top-grain antique ebony leather
- Features a walnut panel base and side wrap
- Sofa has four round iron legs with brushed steel finish, each with floor protectors
- All back and seat cushions are removable and feature Velcro strips to secure cushions in place and zippers for easy cushion maintenance overtime
- Minor assembly of iron leg base to frame