The Nottingham collection elevates mid-century modern to the next level with sustainable organic materials and modern design elements. Casual enough for a beachfront oasis, yet modern enough for a European loft style home, the Nottingham collection has furniture pieces for every room in your home. With a classic charm and air of sophistication, the hand-crafted live edge table top is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring curved edges, and the water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the acacia wood top offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. The table's top rests on a black, hand-forged iron base to create a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This side table requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 30InL x 25InW x 23InH
- 23-inch side table with acacia wood table top
- Walnut finish of the wood is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Live edge table top gives this table a natural charm
- Hand forged iron legs in antique zinc finish contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood top
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials