Surrounded by the familiar comforts of coastal charm and heirloom-quality construction, the Pengrove collection is crafted from solid mango wood. The beautiful furniture of this collection features frame-and-panel construction, over-sized styling, carved pedestals, and a beautiful, antique oak finish. This beautiful 54-inch round dining table with antique oak finish pairs perfectly with any reclaimed wood or mixed media dining room decor. The heirloom quality construction enhances the durability and beauty of the table, while the presence of natural wood knots and distressed markings bring out the distinct characteristics of this wood, making no two pieces the same. Perfect for both casual and formal dining, this table can fit 4, 6, and 8 seats comfortably making it an excellent addition to any kitchen or dining room. The antique oak finish of the wood adds to the longevity of the piece, providing maximum moisture and scratch resistance for many years to come.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48InL x 48InL x 30InH (seats 4-5)
- Assembled Dimensions: 54InL x 54InW x 30InH (seats 4-6)
- Assembled Dimensions: 60InL x 60InW x 30InH (seats 5-7)
- Assembled Dimensions: 72InL x 72InW x 30InH (seats 6-8)
- This beautiful round dining table is made of solid mango wood
- Antique Oak finish of the wood is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Tabletop is 3 inches thick and has smooth rounded edges
- Includes a pedestal base with unique, hand-carved decorative features
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself
Disclaimer: Due to the light color of the antique oak finish on this piece, the final product can appear slightly darker or lighter than pictured, depending on the shade of the wood used in production of the piece. This is not considered a defect.