Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. This hand-crafted console table has a reclaimed teak wood table top featuring authentic wood cracks and knots, and the water-based, catalyzed, raw natural finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. The pedestal base is hand-forged iron in an antique rust finish, creating a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest authentic quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 58InL x 18InW x 31InH
- 58-inch long console table with reclaimed teak wood top
- Raw natural finish of the table top is hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
Reclaimed teak wood table top features authentic wood cracks and knots
- Pedestal base is iron with an antique rust finish that enhances the vintage, industrial appeal of the piece
- Vintage, industrial style in eco-friendly materials