Chiavari Distressed Ebony Leather Armchair
Economy: Free Shipping
Local White Glove: $175 Flat Rate
Domestic White Glove: $325 Flat Rate
If you don't love it, return it
within 30 days for refund.
Contact us for more information
The distressed antique ebony leather seat of the Chiavari armchair has a soft, luxurious feel, and the high density foam cushion and heavy gauge sinuous spring, all combine to provide ultimate comfort. The four iron legs in rustic, antique zinc finish feature caps to protect all types of flooring, while the reclaimed oak panel base provides a vintage flair. Perfect for placing in a formal living space or adorning your favorite reading nook. This chair requires minor assembly to secure the iron leg base to the frame.
- Assembled dimensions: 41"W x 37"D x 32.5"H
- Distance from floor to seat is 15.5 inches
- Chair is upholstered in vintage washed, top-grain leather
- Features a reclaimed oak panel base that frames all sides of the armchair
- Chair has four round iron legs in antique zinc finish, each with floor protectors
- Minor assembly required to secure the iron base to the frame.