Artezia Recycled Teak Industrial Crank Desk
In-stock items arrive in 2-4 weeks. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock availability.
Free Local Pickup at our Austin, Texas Warehouse
Economy Shipping: $99 Flat Rate (curbside drop-off)
White Glove Delivery: $199 Flat Rate (delivery, set up and trash removal)
World Interiors is an Austin, Texas based furniture company.
Our focus is on providing solid wood hand-crafted furniture. We use high
quality low VOC eco-friendly finishes and sustainably sourced materials on all
of our wood products. Our heirloom quality furniture is manufactured using
solid hardwoods such as, acacia, mango, sheesham, and reclaimed teak wood and are
often combined with recycled hand-forged and cast irons. With longevity in
mind, our furniture is often designed utilizing tried and true manufacturing
techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery, floating panels and dovetail
This handcrafted desk has a reclaimed teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the water-based catalyzed weathered gray finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood.
Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gray zinc finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This desk requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 59"L x 30"W x 30"H
- 60-inch long desk with reclaimed teak wood top
- Weathered gray finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be spun to raise the top to 42-inches tall
- Drafting desk has a trestle style base with the crank mechanism on the connecting metal piece between each triangle-shaped side
- Base and adjustable rod in gray zinc finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials