Natural, raw wood finishes fused with the mid-century modern design give the pieces of the Palermo collection their characteristically organic look. Casual enough for a waterfront cabin, yet modern enough for a city loft, the Palermo collection features genuine live edge furniture that is handcrafted from solid acacia wood. This live edge dresser is made with acacia wood featuring uneven edges on the drawers. The water-based catalyzed raw walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. With two open shelf areas across the top and four drawers, two stacked on either side, this dresser provides plenty of room for housing all your favorite clothes. The dark brown finish of the border and base provides a nice contrast to the raw look and feel of the drawers. This pre-assembled dresser is made with materials of the finest quality, making it the perfect addition to any bedroom.
- Dimensions: 64InL x 18InW x 32InH
- Dresser made completely of solid acacia wood
- Raw walnut finish of the wood is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Dresser features live edge drawers with uneven edges that contrast nicely with the clean, straight lines of the dark brown frame and base
- Dresser includes two open shelf areas lining the top and four drawers stacked two by two along the base
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials