Reclaimed teak wood and a mixture of hand-forged and cast iron fuse together to create an eclectic assortment of accent pieces in the Paxton collection. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this collection is visually stunning and is sure to make a lasting impact in your home while simultaneously preserving valuable natural resources. This unique, half-round bar has a rounded frame fashioned from iron in a gray zinc finish. The bar's top and first shelf are made of reclaimed teak wood in a panel design with natural finish that affords durability for daily use. Metal rods shaped to hold wine glasses are affixed to the base of the table top, and at the bottom of the bar is a shelf with metal straps spaced perfectly to hold standard sized wine bottles or other spirits. This bar is pre-assembled and made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 47.5InL x 18InW x 38.5InH
- Bar frame is fashioned from iron in a uniquely rounded, half-moon shape
- Bar's top and middle shelf are reclaimed teak wood with panel design in a weathered walnut finish
- Includes 8 metal wine glass racks affixed below the top shelf of the bar
- Bar includes a shelf with metal spacers perfect for housing standard sized wine bottles (8 total) or other bar accessories
- Industrial modern yet vintage style in eco-friendly materials