Inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery, our Welles Collection features an eclectic mix of reclaimed materials and cast metals that are combined to create a truly-stunning piece of furniture. This handcrafted 84-inch dining table has a reclaimed teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the water-based catalyzed weathered finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the cast iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, trestle style iron base in gun metal gray finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This dining table requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an beautiful addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions at the lowest point: 84InL x 40InW x 30InH
- 84-inch rectangle dining table with reclaimed wood table top
- The russet finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be spun to raise the table top to 43-inches tall
- Cast iron base and adjustable rods in natural finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Recycled materials and eco-friendly