Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. This hand-crafted desk has a reclaimed teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the water-based catalyzed weathered gray finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gray zinc finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This desk requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 59InL x 30InW x 30InH
- 60-inch long desk with reclaimed teak wood top
- Weathered gray finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be spun to raise the top to 42-inches tall
- Drafting desk has a trestle style base with the crank mechanism on the connecting metal piece between each triangle-shaped side
- Base and adjustable rod in gray zinc finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
Industrial style in eco-friendly materials