Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed and solid wood materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. This hand-crafted drafting desk has an acacia wood top featuring clean edges, and the water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table's top to be horizontal or slanted up to a 90 degree angle; whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in antique zinc finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the acacia wood top. This drafting desk requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions at lowest point: 63InL x 31InW x 33InH
- Walnut finish of the acacia wood table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be spun to change the height and slant of the table top from 180° up toward a 90° angle (42.5-inches at tallest)
- Drafting desk table top includes a metal rod at the front end for holding pencils
- Base and adjustable rod in antique zinc finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
Industrial style and eco-friendly materials