Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. This hand-crafted round table has a reclaimed teak wood table top featuring smooth beveled edges, and the water-based, catalyzed, weathered gray finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the base of the table top is a rod that fits into the iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table to be adjusted both up and down to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged tripod iron base in gun metal finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48InL x 48InW x 31InH
- 48-inch diameter side table with solid reclaimed teak wood top
- Weathered gray finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be turned either raise or lower the table's height by 10 inches
- Round top with beveled edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- Tripod base and adjustable rod in gun metal finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
Industrial style in eco-friendly materials