Artezia Industrial Modern Crank Bistro Table
In-stock items arrive in 2-4 weeks. Please email us at email@example.com to confirm stock availability.
Free Local Pickup at our Austin, Texas Warehouse
Economy Shipping: $99 Flat Rate (curbside drop-off)
White Glove Delivery: $199 Flat Rate (delivery, set up and trash removal)
World Interiors is an Austin, Texas based furniture company.
Our focus is on providing solid wood hand-crafted furniture. We use high
quality low VOC eco-friendly finishes and sustainably sourced materials on all
of our wood products. Our heirloom quality furniture is manufactured using
solid hardwoods such as, acacia, mango, sheesham, and reclaimed teak wood and are
often combined with recycled hand-forged and cast irons. With longevity in
mind, our furniture is often designed utilizing tried and true manufacturing
techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery, floating panels and dovetail
Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture.
This hand-crafted round table has a reclaimed teak wood table top featuring smooth beveled edges, and the water-based, catalyzed, weathered gray finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the base of the table top is a rod that fits into the iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table to be adjusted both up and down to whatever height works best for your needs.
The sleek, hand-forged tripod iron base in gun metal finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48"L x 48"W x 31"H
- 48-inch diameter side table with solid reclaimed teak wood top
- Weathered gray finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be turned either raise or lower the table's height by 10 inches
- Round top with beveled edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- Tripod base and adjustable rod in gun metal finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials