Inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery, our Welles Collection features an eclectic mix of reclaimed materials and cast metals that are combined to create a truly-stunning piece of furniture. Hand-crafted primarily from cast iron, this unique round table from the Welles collection is sure to enhance any dining or dayroom with its eco-friendly industrial design. The table top is a stunning and eclectic display of how mixed materials can create a truly unique piece: the table is made from 3" thick reclaimed teak wood wagon wheels framed in a welded iron rim and inlaid with a natural white marble center. The antique-styled, hand-forged cast iron pedestal base in natural patina finish is designed to enhance the industrial look of the table. This round table requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
Because marble is a naturally occurring stone, it will have variations in color, tone, granularity, and pattern. Please expect these variations, whether slight or dramatic as they are part of what makes natural stone so beautiful and unique. Additionally, due to the unique nature of the tabletop, actual size may vary between 50"-55" diameter with an average of 53" diameter. The smaller bistro size has been cut down from a larger size and thus is standardized at 36" diameter.
- Available in 2 sizes with slightly different designs
- Assembled dimensions: approximately 53" diameter by 30.5H
- Assembled dimensions: 36" diameter by 30"H
- Larger table seats 4-5
- Smaller table seats 2-3
- 3" thick reclaimed teak wood wagon wheels framed in a welded iron rim and inlaid with a natural white marble center.
- Antique-style pedestal base is cast iron with a natural patina finish
- Table's pedestal base is designed with a texture that amplifies its vintage appeal
- Industrial, steampunk style in eco-friendly materials