Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. This hand-crafted round coffee table has a reclaimed teak wood table top with a water-based, catalyzed, Spanish Gray finish offering durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the base of the table top is a rod that fits into the iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table to be adjusted both up and down to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged pedestal iron base in gun metal finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 42InL x 42InW x 17InH
- 42-inch diameter coffee table with solid reclaimed teak wood top
- Spanish Gray finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be turned either raise or lower the table's height by 5.5 inches
- Round top with clean edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- Pedestal base with four legs and adjustable rod, all in gun metal finish, enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials