The Mapai collection highlights artisan craftsmanship in a contemporary design with the live-edge effect of the butterfly joints and the sleek and modern style of the U-shaped iron legs. Each piece in the collection is constructed from hand-selected premium acacia wood, offering a much higher quality look and feel. With a classic charm and air of sophistication, the hand-crafted live edge styled table top is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring sleek beveled edges and butterfly joinery detailing. The water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. The table's top rests on a unique, pedestal styled, dark gray U-shaped legs creating a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This table requires some assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48InL x 48InW x 29InH
- 48-inch round dining table top made of solid acacia wood
- Walnut finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Live edge styled top with beveled edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- The U-shaped legs powder coated in antique zinc cross each other, and contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood top
- Contemporary style in eco-friendly materials