Reclaimed teak wood and a mixture of hand-forged and cast iron fuse together to create an eclectic assortment of accent pieces in the Paxton collection. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this collection is visually stunning and is sure to make a lasting impact in your home while simultaneously preserving valuable natural resources. This dining bench's seat is framed in recycled iron with gray zinc finish, and the cross-bar legs with wood stretcher afford a fashionable stability. This hand-crafted bench has a reclaimed teak wood seat with panel design, and the weathered walnut finish on the wood affords durability for daily use. This bench requires assembly and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 60InL x 15InW x 18InH
- Dining bench frame is fashioned from iron with reclaimed teak wood seat
- Weathered walnut finish of the seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Dining bench seat has straight edges and a panel design, giving this bench a more modern appeal
- Frame around seat features round knob accents, all in a gray zinc finish that matches harmoniously with the seat
- Industrial modern yet vintage style in eco-friendly materials