Sterling Adjustable Reclaimed Teak Drafting Desk
Economy: Free Shipping
Local White Glove: $175 Flat Rate
Domestic White Glove: $325 Flat Rate
If you don't love it, return it
within 30 days for refund.
Contact us for more information
This handcrafted desk has a reclaimed teak wood top and a natural patina finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the grain of the wood. Affixed to center of the base of the desk top is a rod that threads into the tripod iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique-styled handle, allowing the desk's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs.
Additional alterations to the knobs in the semi-circle metal fixtures on the bottom of the desk's top allow for it to be angled from a flat surface to approximately a 60° degree angle.
This desk requires assembly.
- Assembled dimensions at lowest point: 35.5"L x 23.6"W x 27.5"H
- Rectangle desk with a reclaimed teak wood top featuring a plank design
- Brown and natural patina finish table top
- Tripod base is fashioned from iron with an industrial wheel hand crank mechanism to adjust the height of the desk top up to 39.5"H
- Drafting desk has the functionality to adjust the slant of the table top from flat to approximately a 60° angle (45.75-inches at tallest)