Sterling Adjustable Reclaimed Teak Drafting Desk
The Sterling collection combines vintage, rustic, and modern elements to create truly inspiring pieces crafted of reclaimed materials and metals in natural finishes. Each piece of furniture in this unique collection features fun, vintage details blended with functionality like adjustable cranks to fuse modern elements into the rustic styling. This hand-crafted desk has a reclaimed teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the natural patina finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the grain of the wood. Affixed to center of the base of the desk top is a rod that threads into the tripod iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique-styled handle, allowing the desk's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs. Additional alterations to the knobs in the semi-circle metal fixtures on the bottom of the desk's top allow for it to be angled from a flat surface to approximately a 60 degree angle. This desk requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home office.
- Assembled dimensions at lowest point: 35.5InL x 23.6InW x 27.5InH
- Rectangle desk with a reclaimed teak wood top featuring a plank design
- Brown and natural patina finish of the table top enhances the vintage look of the piece
- Tripod base is fashioned from iron with an industrial wheel hand crank mechanism to adjust the height of the desk top to 39.5-inches
- Drafting desk has the functionality to adjust the slant of the table top from flat to approximately a 60° angle (45.75-inches at tallest)
Vintage, industrial design in eco-friendly materials