Clementine Industrial Drafting Desk
Recycled teak wood and iron fuse together in our Clementine collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. This hand-crafted drafting desk has a reclaimed teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the water-based catalyzed natural finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood.
Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table's top to be horizontal or slanted up to approximately a 60° angle; whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gun metal finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements.
Minor assembly required to mount the top to the base.
- Assembled dimensions at lowest point: 59"W x 30"D. Height adjustable from 33.5" to 40".
- Weathered gray finish is a water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Reclaimed teak wood top tilts an approximate 60° angle.
- Drafting desk table top includes a removable metal front end pencil holder
- Base is a matte black finish
- Minor assembly required to mount the top to the base.